Criminal Defense With Proven Effectiveness
Searching for a criminal defense attorney who has a proven record of obtaining acquittals, dismissals and reduced penalties for clients? It is important to act quickly when you have been accused of a crime because what you say or do can be used against you in court.
Our Macomb County criminal defense lawyers in Clifton Township, Michigan, are committed to helping you fight your charges. Our team at Garton & Vogt, P.C., draws upon years of experience to walk you through your case. We take the time to truly get to know you and your circumstances so that we can provide you with the strongest defense possible.
Take Back Your Future Through Our Advocacy
Putting your life in the hands of an attorney can be incredibly difficult. That’s why we invest the time and effort to forge a strong attorney-client partnership so that you can trust that we have your best interests in mind. From our location in Clifton Township, we are proud to serve clients with dedication and persistence. We’re here to fight for you from start to finish because you deserve representation that will seek justice. We are proud to serve clients in Macomb County, Oakland County, and St. Clair County.
Benefits of Working with Our Defense Law Firm
Clients refer others to us thanks to our:
- 60+ Years of Combined Legal Experience
- AV Preeminent rating by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Evening and Weekend Appointments Available
- Selection for the Super Lawyers® List
- Free Phone Consultations to Discuss Your Rights
Trial-Tested Criminal Defense In Clinton Township Serving All Of Macomb County
Our attorneys have the experience necessary to quickly identify holes in the prosecutor’s case against you. They effectively argued in court that the government cannot prove its case when, for example, there are constitutional violations of a defendant’s rights, the evidence is tainted or witnesses are lying, among other scenarios. Our experience and proven track record as dedicated and skilled defense attorneys set us apart.
Our lawyers handle a wide variety of criminal cases involving allegations such as the following:
- Drug offenses, including possession, manufacture, cultivation, distribution and trafficking of controlled substances
- Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol (DUI), including first and multiple offenses
- Wire fraud and other varieties of fraud
- Sexual crimes and sex offender registry issues
- Crimes involving violence, such as assault, manslaughter and arson
- White collar crimes, such as embezzlement, forgery and tax evasion
If your criminal charges are not listed above, please contact us anyway. We can help you devise a strategy focused on your long-term best interests.
Restart Your Future Now
We are eager to hear about your legal concerns and share with you how we can help you pursue your goals with compelling arguments.
To schedule a consultation, call 586-315-2430 or email us.